Registration and Tuition Fees
At Tayba Elementary School, our objective is to make Islamic education accessible to all Muslim families while maintaining smaller class sizes and higher academic standards. TES’ tuition is significantly less than other schools. In addition to the lower tuition, TES offers sibling discounts for families with more than one child. Please see the below schedule for details.
Re-Enrollment / New Registration information 2021 – 2022
- The following Registration documents(available at the school) must be filled, signed and submitted to the school:
- Completed Student Registration Form;
- Completed Parental Agreement Form;
- Completed Medical Information Form ;
- Completed Media Form.
- Please provide copies of the following (only for new registration):
- Canadian Birth Certificate (or a copy of the student’s citizenship);
- Immunization Cards;
- Health Card;
- Two recent passport sized photos;
- Last report card from the previous year.
- Please bring cash or a cheque for the Registration fees & Resources fees. For the monthly tuition fees, the school administrator will set you up for monthly tuition fees withdrawals via a Void Cheque.
Registration/ Resources fees:
- Registration and resource fees are a one-time fee/ student / school year, paid at the time of registration that are non-refundable. They can be paid in cash or by cheque. Please make the cheque payable to: Tayba Elementary School.
- Registration fees are annual fees irrespective of the date the student joins the school.
School Tuition Fees:
- Monthly tuition fees are due on the 20th of the month and are due from August 2021 –May 2022, for ten months of the Academic Year.
- Payment of June 2022 is payable in August 2021 and is non-refundable upon acceptance.
- For the monthly tuition fees, the school administrator will set you up for monthly tuition fee withdrawals via a Void Cheque.
- A portion of the tuition fees is tax-deductible and tax receipts will be provided
- There will be a $15 administrative charge for every returned cheque or EFT Not Sufficient Fees.
Withdrawal requests have to be emailed to the admin at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to submit a withdrawal request is on December 20th of the year. After December, the tuition fees are a one-year commitment and are non-refundable.
Fees Structure 2021-2022
|Fees Type||Grades JK- Grade 1||Grade 2 – Grade 8|
|Non- refundable Registration fees/student||$100||$100|
|Non-refundable Resources fees /student||$200||$200|
|Tuition fees for the first child/month||$500||$475|
|Tuition fees for the second child/month||$475||$450|
|Tuition fees for the third child/month||$450||$425|
|Tuition fees for the fourth child/month||$425||$400|