Tayba Elementary School is a private, not-for-profit, full-time Islamic school for students from grades JK – GR 8. We are seeking passionate educators who are experienced, vibrant and knowledgeable. We are always in search of teachers to join our team of highly dedicated staff. Tayba Elementary School is the right place for you if you are an eager, hard-working, skilled, dynamic, respectful, and qualified teacher.
We are looking for a School Administrator to manage all administrative tasks in our school.
As a School Administrator, you’ll need to wear many different hats; the planner, the problem-solver, the educator and the counselor being a few of them. You should have the skills to communicate with various people, handle budgets and logistics, and help keep educational programs running.
If you’re up to the task, and you’re also committed to high-quality education, we’d like to meet you.
Academics Teachers (Grade 1- Grade 8):
- Preferable to be registered with the Ontario College of Teachers. If you are not a registered OCT, we would still like to interview you!
- Knowledge of the Ontario Curriculum, up-to-date teaching practices, and is able to use a balance of teaching styles and current technologies.
- Able to integrate Quranic concepts, Islamic knowledge, hadith, Iman, Akhlaq into the regular Ontario Curriculum.
- Teaching experience.
- Models and encourages Islamic behavior.
- Works collaboratively with parents and administration.
- Demonstrates a passion for teaching and uses positive progressive discipline.
Kindergarten Teachers (ECE/ Montessori):
- Provides a physically safe and emotionally supportive environment
- Provides positive social experiences
- Implement emergency procedures
- Attends to the child’s physical needs
- Actively participates in required training sessions within TES’s curriculum and professional development
- Provide age-appropriate programs to enhance the children’s cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development.
- Prepare weekly program plans meeting all requirements of the curriculum
- Daily observations
- Maintain child records
Quran Hifth Teachers:
- A Hafith of the Quran, preferable with an Ijaza
- Has experience teaching Tajweed and Tafseer in English to children
- Very patient and friendly with children
- Reliable and dedicated individual
- Able to manage a class of 15 or more students
- Willing to work closely with the Academics teacher for the integration of the Quranic concepts, Islamic knowledge, Iman, and Akhlaq into the regular Ontario Curriculum.
Other open positions: Arabic teachers, Islamic Studies Teachers, French Teachers, Quran Core Teachers, Custodians.